7.30.2012

To market, to market....







So, summer has been chock full of activity. Relatives from Florida visiting, rose gardens being overhauled, new paths added and, best of all, fun with flea market finds! I thought I would share some of the cool items that just had to come home with me so far this summer...


Can you believe I found this beautiful vintage sewing machine for the absolute STEAL of $20?! Neither did I. I even double checked that the tag wasn't missing a zero. Lucky me!
























Or how about an old-fashioned ice cream parlor stool for the drool-worthy bargain of $22? It still spins like a dream and is the perfect side table to the newly painted garden bench (or as the occasional photo prop).






This petite darling is headed back to Florida with my mother - just the right size for watering her blue daze vine in its birdcage planter...


A vintage scale and iron bee napkin rings were impossible to resist...




I'll be sharing more soon on my largest summer project. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak..



More to come soon...





2 comments:

  1. I found this blog through a discussion thread on etsy team, and had some really interesting reading here. It's amazing how things like etsy and blog would connect people literally thousands of miles away... ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I am glad you found the blog and enjoyed the posts! More to come, just been a busy, busy summer. Working on a bathroom remodel now and hope to post the reveal soon ;)

      Delete